Friday 11 November 2011

Election for Next semester's committees.

Hi guys, it's me again!

2 weeks ago we had our little committee meeting about constitution of our society and the upcoming trips. Nothing much I can share here...About the Bukit Tinggi trip i think i will make another post about it so be patient ya =D

Yesterday was our society's election for next year's committee members! ( ゚∀゚ノノ゙
Almost all members came (some still went missing I don't know why?)


Before we start the election Mr. President gave us a short brief about our society (゚∀゚)

errr, the last one was added by Chee Meng, though. XD

Then of course the general requirements to be a committee... 66 outings? XD (should be 66%)
The most important one was "ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK" lol (it's the only one written in CAPITAL LETTERS.)


Here are the list of committees we need:
Vice Secretary was added as the job of the Secretary was just too heavy.


After the briefing Joy gave us a short talk about the responsibilities of the c
シ―─―(;^ω^)―─―ン

3 minutes break before the election started.... The atmosphere returned normal after this. *laugh*

So the very first post to be elected was, of course, the PRESIDENT.

Kee Onn said: Nominate someone that you think he /she can replace me.  LOL That's just too hard. Seriously.
That why everyone kept silent until Kee Onn nominated Adrian. \(^o^)/
After Kee Onn started it everyone got excited and suddenly I heard somebody said "daisuke"... (´・(´・(´・(´・(´・д・`) ・`)・`)・`)・`)ヤダ ←This is exactly what i felt.
WHO'S THAT!? NOOOOOOOOOO-------------------!

Luckily there was a very very nice chance for me to surrender...yeah, we need to give a short speech. AWwww. I got myself a chance to surrender in front of everyone. LOL
Eventually both of us got halau from the class ==" until the result was out.

Congrats to Adrian! Our future president!!!! Right after he has been elected the election was no longer held by Kee Onn but Adrian. (o`・ω・)o

Next was Vice President.

I heard my name once again (I guess you guys LOVE my name isn't it? I know daisuke sounds nice(*´艸`)) and this time Victor and Yaw Jin were also nominated.
Errr, well I didnt surrender at the first place this time...so 3 of us got halau from class...again(for me la).
Congrats to daisuke....・・(;-ω-)

Here is the result up to this stage....


Here comes the Secretary...hahaha.

Three person was nominated: Apple, Yee Lin and Chee Meng. (・´з`・)

As usual, we halau them out (hahaha) after they gave their speech.
Actually what we did at outside? According to my experiences (2 times! =="), we just chat and stare at the basketball court. Like this. 

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH (enough).
Congratulations to Apple! ★(o゚∀`从'∀゚o)★

The next one was Vice Secretary. Requested by Kee Onn, he hope that the vice secretary should be a junior so that he /she can learn and to take over the jobs of a secretary by next semester.

Only two person was nominated for this post... I guess everyone is scared of the heavy(?) jobs of a secretary...The two brave people were Hui Jia and Hyun Woo. WOW.

While they were waiting outside...

Don't you think they look like couple? (Opps.. Hui Jia's gonna treat me with her Kung Fu when she read this. Better stay away from her now. o.o)

Back to the topic, our vice secretary for next semester is Hui Jia! Congrats! v(゚∀゚)v

Two more to go...


And now, who will be the next Dai Yi Loong(what they call them in English?) after Sandra?

This was a lil' bit special one... We need someone who has basic in Account. No matter SPM or O-levels or A-levels as long as u know Account then is fine.
However there was only a few of them who knows Account. (;´∀`)


Yeah, three of them. (Hui Jia and Yee Lin also know about Account if I am not mistaken.)

After the voting... Congrats to Yaw Jin! Our new Dai Yi Loong! Please try your best to chase people who owe the society's money! We're counting on you! XDDDD

By the way this is how the class looked like... (It's the first time for me to take photo from the back (∀`*ゞ) )


Last but not least, Publicity Director, which is what I've done in this semester.

Special requirements for this post also as you need to know about Adobe Photoshop, Movie makers, designing, updating the blog(which I enjoyed a lot), promoting the Society etc.
Arvin, Sharanya and Chee Meng was nominated. BTW it's all 1107! XD

Congratulations to Arvin! I'm sure that you can do better than me. (`・ω・´)

So this is the final result of our election yesterday:


Photo-shooting session:





Lastly, thanks for everyone who came yesterday and whoever read this blog! Sorry for making you guys read my bad English and scary grammar. (._.) No more weird Japanese session at the end of post anymore...because this may be my second last post...Bukit Tinggi post will follow up later. ・゚・(。>д<。)・゚・ (Well maybe I'll appear occasionally)
Thank you so much. ><
Arvin will take over here.

I'm sure that everyone in this society loves this society and we always want to make it grow stronger and bigger and be the best in MCKL!





-daisuke-




Japanese time:
季節(きせつ):kisetsu
Meaning: Season.
Example: 一年の中で一番暑い季節は夏です。(Ichi nen chuu no naka de ichiban atsui kisetsu wa natsu desu.) Summer is the hottest season in a year.

Extra: Kee Onn talked about songs related of astronomy... remind me of this. Well I don't think it's related to any of the astronomy knowledge except the name of the song. LOL
Locations of Site Visitors